Beginners Firearm Training
TAC 3 – Concealed Carry Fundamentals
Handgun Classes for Concealed Carry Fundamentals
This course is the first step in handgun skill development for the concealed carry citizen. It is intended for the gun owner who has attended the concealed carry permit course or a basic handgun course and desires to further improve their skillset.
In this course the student will vastly improve their ability to draw a handgun from concealment and get rounds on target quickly. In addition to marksmanship fundamentals, we will discuss the survival mindset and reinforce the principles of defensive handgun shooting. The student will be drawing from concealment using a holster and will become more proficient in his or her weapon manipulation skills.
Who should attend:
This course is the first step in handgun skill development for the concealed carry citizen. establishing a clear understanding of pistol application, mechanics and safety fundamentals to include:
- The survival/combat mindset
- Situational awareness
- Threat identification and avoidance
- Developing a personal risk assessment
- Drawing your handgun from concealment
- Marksmanship fundamentals
- Practical accuracy
- Correcting malfunctions
- Recoil management
8 hours - $199.00 (Members $149.95)
The focus of this class is drawing from concealment, so the student should dress as he/she would in their day-to-day routine while carrying a handgun for personal protection. Don’t cheat yourself. Come to train as you would fight.
Each applicant will be required to bring the following gear items. Gear is also available for rent upon request:
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A serviceable handgun with 2 magazines (Minimum)
- Quality holster and magazine pouch
- Minimum of 300 rounds of commercially manufactured ammunition (No reloads please)
- Appropriate attire. This is a concealed carry class. You will need an over garment.
- Food and water
Available for purchase/rent: